The class Hunting Logs are a great way of gaining experience while solo for players under level 50. Players can complete hunting tasks and unlock new ones by slaying sets of monsters on the log. The hunting log indicates the monsters, locations, difficulties and experience rewards of the tasks. It also keeps track of the tasks you've completed. Players can unlock new ranks by completing all the tasks in the previous rank. The completion of all the tasks in a rank will grant the player a massive amount of experience. Grand Company Hunting Logs grant Company Seals instead of experience.
- Hunting Log targets are greyed-out until a target is slayed, at which point particular target is highlighted.
- Hunting Logs are not shared between classes.
- Hunting Log targets will have a special icon above their name:
After A Realm Reborn, the dailies from the Heavensward and later extensions of The Hunt replace the Hunting Logs for solo leveling.
- Main article: Arcanist Hunting Log
- Main article: Archer Hunting Log
- Main article: Conjurer Hunting Log
- Main article: Gladiator Hunting Log
- Main article: Lancer Hunting Log
- Main article: Marauder Hunting Log
- Main article: Pugilist Hunting Log
- Main article: Rogue Hunting Log
- Main article: Thaumaturge Hunting Log
The Immortal Flames
- Main article: Immortal Flames Hunting Log
- Main article: Maelstrom Hunting Log
The Order of the Twin Adder
- Main article: Order of the Twin Adder Hunting Log
The Hunting Log is associated with the following achievements: