As It Once Was
Jump to navigation Jump to search
As It Once Was
- Quest giver
- The Pillars (X:11, Y:11)
- Quest line
- Previous quest
- As Goes Light, So Goes Darkness
- Next quest
- The Word of the Mother
— In-game description
- Optional rewards
- Rendezvous with F'lhaminn in Limsa Lominsa.
- Speak with F'lhaminn in Revenant's Toll.
- Speak with the Scions in the Rising Stones. 0/5
- Speak with Tataru.
- Tataru proudly informs you that F'lhaminn, Hoary Boulder, and Coultenet -- the three Scions of the Seventh Dawn forced to flee Limsa Lominsa and the Crystal Braves' betrayal -- are at last homeward bound. Not to be outdone, however, Krile and Thancred appear shortly thereafter, to share with the others the next step in their plan for tracking down Minfilia. Theorizing that Hydaelyn's direct intercession must leave a measurable impact on the ambient aether, they intend to study the battlefield where you faced the Ultima Weapon -- where She shielded you with the Blessing of Light: the Praetorium. Though he knows not how such data may be put to use, Alphinaud nevertheless defers to your comrades' judgment, as well as their suggestion that you, Alphinaud, and Tataru see to the necessary preparations for the long-lost Scions' homecoming.
- Surprised and pleased to see a familiar face, F'lhaminn and her companions greet you warmly and offer their apologies for not returning sooner. Eager to speak with her daughter, F'lhaminn asks after Minfilia, forcing you to divulge that she has yet to be found. Though clearly distraught, F'lhaminn does her best to remain calm and trust in the Scions to see her daughter safely home, and together you make for Revenant's Toll.
- Outside the Seventh Heaven, the trio pause to take in the familiar surroundings. Though much has changed, much indeed remains the same... though who can say how they will feel once they walk through the doors of the Rising Stones?
- The Rising Stones is filled with the sounds of laughter and drink as F'lhaminn, Hoary Boulder, and Coultenet drift to familiar corners to greet old friends and tell tales of adventurers in foreign lands. For some, it is as though they never left -- a break in a conversation now resumed. For others, it is the promise of a new beginning -- a new chapter in a larger story. Yet in the midst of all the excitement, Alphinaud and Tataru stand apart, strangely silent...