The Dungeons of Lyhe Ghiah
The Dungeons of Lyhe Ghiah, released in patch 5.05 of Shadowbringers, is a special instance for Treasure Hunt similar to the Aquapolis and the Lost Canals of Uznair. It can be accessed after finding and opening treasure coffers obtained from Timeworn Zonureskin Map. Here, players will have the chance to test their luck and obtain priceless treasures.
- Level Requirement : Disciple of War or Magic level 80
- Item Level Requirement: None
- Item Level Sync: 505
- Party Size: 1-8
- Time Limit: 60 minutes
Players progress by opening a treasure coffer in each room, which triggers a trap spawning enemy monsters. Sometimes the room has a chance to spawn extra monsters which may or may not drop extra chests. After completing the trap event and opening the treasure coffer, players are given a key to open one of two locked doors. The door will then either open and reveal the next room, allowing the players to progress to the next floor, or kick them out. Occasionally, there will be arrows pointing towards the correct door.
There are 5 rooms in total.
There are three enemy types that may appear during each round of combat.
- Fuath Tricksters; The party is given a limited amount of time to defeat them. Once defeated, they will drop sacks of elemental clusters.
- Keeper of the Keys; Rather powerful and should be burned down quickly. They drop a chest full of materia.
- Dungeon Crew; Five mandragoras will drop from the sky with numbers above their heads. They must be taken out in order of 1 to 5. If done correctly, the reward from the final mandragora is a sizable amount of gil.
Depending on the boss encountered in the final room, some of these encounters are guaranteed to trigger.
Effects of Each Outcome
Opening a door can trigger one of four events:
- 1. The door opens immediately.
- 2. The door shuts briefly and then opens.
- 3. The door shuts all the way, sounding alarms, and then switches to a rainbow light and opens.
- 4. The door shuts all the way, sounding alarms, and players are removed from the instance.
Clearing all 5 rooms provides you with a gil reward and chance at a rare minion determined by the current patch.
Opening the chamber chest in the center of the room after clearing all mobs will reward the following for each player in the dungeon. Sometimes triggering Gambler's Lure:
|Chamber Number||Gil Reward||Tomestones of Poetics|
When opening a chamber chest, there is a random chance you will get the Gambler's Lure minigame. Here the map owner plays a game of higher or lower, adding the original amount the chest loot to the final amount every time. Numbers range from 1 to 9. If your card is the same as the hidden one; the loot remains the same, you get a new random card, and you play again. This can be done up to 4 times for 5 times the amount of loot, but if the player guesses wrong, all of the loot is lost.
- Sungold Talos
- Frontier Cloth
- On Our Fates Alight Orchestrion Roll
- Calf Leather
- Stuffed Fuath
- Cloth-softening Powder
- Enchanted Elm Lumber
- Wind-up Fuath
- Insatiable Orchestrion Roll
- Fireglass Leather
- Shell Leather
- A Better Tomorrow Orchestrion Roll
- Water Crystal
- Earth Crystal
- Lightning Crystal
- Fire Crystal
- Ice Crystal
- Wind Crystal
- Water Cluster
- Earth Cluster
- Lightning Cluster
- Fire Cluster
- Ice Cluster
- Wind Cluster
- Enchanted Truegold Ink
- Deepgold Nugget
- Stonegold Nugget
- Smilodon Leather
- Bright Linen Yarn
- Hard Mudstone Whetstone
- Green Glider Leather
- Miracle Apple Lumber
- Iridescent Silk
- Deepgold Ingot
- Iridescent Silk Thread
- Grade 1 Strength Alkahest
- Grade 1 Mind Alkahest
- Grade 1 Intelligence Alkahest
- Grade 1 Dexterity Alkahest
- Grade 1 Vitality Alkahest
- Bluespirit Tile
- Pixie Cotton
- Pixie Floss
- Enchanted Manasilver Ink
- White Ash Lumber
- Refined Natron
- Tincture of Strength
- Ethereal Silk
- Grade 2 Dexterity Alkahest
- Chalicotherium Leather
- Grade 2 Vitality Alkahest
- Cracked Stellacluster
- Savage Aim Materia VII
- Savage Aim Materia VIII
- Savage Might Materia VII
- Savage Might Materia VIII
- Heavens' Eye Materia VII
- Heavens' Eye Materia VIII
- Quickarm Materia VII
- Quickarm Materia VIII
- Quicktongue Materia VII
- Quicktongue Materia VIII
- Battledance Materia VII
- Battledance Materia VIII
- Piety Materia VII
- Piety Materia VIII
- Craftsman's Command Materia V
- Craftsman's Command Materia VI
- Craftsman's Cunning Materia V
- Craftsman's Cunning Materia VI
- Craftsman's Competence Materia V
- Craftsman's Competence Materia VI
- Gatherer's Grasp Materia V
- Gatherer's Grasp Materia VI
- Gatherer's Guerdon Materia V
- Gatherer's Guerdon Materia VI
- Gatherer's Guile Materia V
- Gatherer's Guile Materia VI
This duty is associated with the following achievements:
|Beauty and Its Beasts I||5||Raid the Dungeons of Lyhe Ghiah.||Dungeon Raider||5.05|
|Beauty and Its Beasts II||10||Raid the Dungeons of Lyhe Ghiah 5 times.||-||5.05|
|Beauty and Its Beasts III||10||Raid the Dungeons of Lyhe Ghiah 10 times.||-||5.05|
|Beauty and Its Beasts IV||20||Raid the Dungeons of Lyhe Ghiah 20 times.||Dungeon Dweller||5.05|
|Happily Treasure After I||5||Raid the final chamber in the Dungeons of Lyhe Ghiah.||-||5.05|
|Happily Treasure After II||10||Raid the final chamber in the Dungeons of Lyhe Ghiah 5 times.||-||5.05|
|Happily Treasure After III||10||Raid the final chamber in the Dungeons of Lyhe Ghiah 10 times.||-||5.05|
|Happily Treasure After IV||20||Raid the final chamber in the Dungeons of Lyhe Ghiah 20 times.||Dungeon Lord (Male) / Dungeon Lady (Female)||5.05|
According to rumors circulating among scavengers, the diabolical Fuath have filled the dungeons below Lyhe Ghiah with all manner of treasures. Those drawn to the ancient castle in search of riches are forced to provide sport for their fae hosts, with only the truly skilled and uncannily fortunate able to escape with their lives and perhaps even a few priceless trinkets.