Jump to navigation Jump to search
"The Far Edge of Fate"
Patch 3.5: The Far Edge of Fate is the final major content update introduced for Heavensward.
Notable Features, Additions, and Changes
- Main Story: The Far Edge of Fate Part 1 (5 quests), Part 2 (4 quests) (3.56)
- Alliance Raid: Dun Scaith, the third and final chapter of the Shadow of Mhach story and raid series
- Weekly repeatable quest Unidentified Flying Object added for running Dun Scaith (3.55a)
- Dungeon: Baelsar's Wall, Sohm Al (Hard)
- Chronicles of a New Era: The Warring Triad
- Side Story: Further Hildibrand Adventures (2 quests)
- Side Story: Saint Endalim's Scholasticate (4 quests)
- Beast Tribe Quests and Reputation: Allied Beast Tribe Quests (4 quests)
- Custom Deliveries - Zhloe Aliapoh added (3.55a)
- Anima Weapons (3 quests) (3.5)
- Additional Anima Weapons (2 quests) added (3.55a)
System Changes and Additions
- Dueling and Frontline updated
- PvP Crossover Event - Garo
- PvP Map The Feast - Lichenweed (3.55a)
- Idyllshire construction updated
- The Diadem temporarily closed (3.5)
- The Diadem reopened with major updates (3.55b)
- Housing - Paintings, Aquariums updated
- Egi Glamours
- Party Finder expanded
- A check mark has been added to duty images to allow players to verify first-time completion.
- Weekly limit for Allagan Tomestones of Scripture increased from 450 to 900 (3.56)
- 14-day Free Trial limit removed (3.56)
Note: Not all content listed here will launch on the same day. This article is about the 3.5x season as a whole.