The Fate of Stars
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Fate of Stars
Unukalhai is preoccupied by the threat of the VIth Legion.
— In-game description
- Rendezvous with Unukalhai near the Aetherochemical Research Facility.
- Operate the facility terminal.
- Speak with Unukalhai near the Aetherochemical Research Facility.
- Speak with Unukalhai at the Rising Stones.
- Unukalhai is preoccupied by the threat of the VIth Legion.
- Even as Unukalhai shares his concerns over the presence of the VIth Legion in Azys Lla, he receives word from Y'shtola that imperial forces have dispelled the ward barring ingress to the Aetherochemical Research Facility. Make haste to the Flagship, and rendezvous with Unukalhai at the facility entrance.
- Outside the facility, you are joined by Krile and your fellow Scions. Urianger expresses puzzlement at the apparent ease with which the imperial forces dispelled his ward, but Unukalhai is in no mood to explore this mystery, urging you to seize the opportunity to eliminate the intruders. Krile duly uses a nearby terminal to open a direct path to the core laboratories, where the secrets of Allag are stored...
- You enter the Aetherochemical Research Facility, ready to do battle with the VIth Legion. But time is short. Cut a path through the imperial rank and file, and defeat the legatus before he can escape with the Genesis Expression.
- You carve through the forces of the VIth legion in your pursuit of Regula van Hydrus, and succeed in halting the legatus mere steps from the tomelith containing his prize. Cursing your obstinate meddling, he reluctantly retreats, though you cannot help but agree with Urianger's appraisal that he will be back. Be that as it may, there is naught to be done now save to follow Unukalhai out of the facility while Krile and the Archons turn their attention to constructing a more potent ward to safeguard the perilous knowledge of Allag.
- Safely outside the facility once more, you are unexpectedly joined by Urianger, who accuses Unukalhai of sabotaging his ward. Unable to refute the Archon's reasoning, the boy finally admits to setting a trap for the VIth Legion. Return to the Rising Stones and trouble Unukalhai for an explanation.
- In an effort to excuse his uncharacteristically rash behavior, Unukalhai tells you of a star which met its end through the abuse of primal energies. This, he claims, is why it is imperative that those who would use primal-harnessing technologies are stopped by any means necessary. Continue to assist Unukalhai with his plans to eliminate the threat of the Warring Triad, and spare Hydaelyn a similarly tragic end.