Jump to navigation Jump to search
Patch 6.2: Buried Memory is the second major content update introduced for Endwalker.
Notable Features, Additions, and Changes
- Main Story: Buried Memory (9 quests)
- Side Story: Somehow Further Hildibrand Adventures (2 quests) (6.25)
- Side Story: Tataru's Grand Endeavor (1 quest)
- Side Story: Tales of Newfound Adventure (1 quest)
- Raid Series: Abyssos, Abyssos (Savage) the second part of the Pandæmonium story and raid series
- Dungeon: The Fell Court of Troia
- Trial: Storm's Crown, Storm's Crown (Extreme)
- Faux Hollows: Containment Bay S1T7 (Unreal)
- Tribal Quests and Reputation: Omicrons - For Disciples of the Land (Gatherers) (6.25)
- Island Sanctuary
- Manderville Weapons (6.25)
- Requires completion of Somehow Further Hildibrand Adventures
- PvP Series 2 begins
- Variant Dungeons, variable difficulty, level 90 casual play for 1-4 players, no role restrictions, job changing allowed, branching progression based on player actions. (6.25)
- Criterion Dungeons - High difficulty, for 4 player parties (6.25)
System Changes and Additions
- Rival Wings returns from hiatus with balance updates.
- Main Scenario improvements
- Improvements to Portraits and Adventurer Plates, now exiting Beta.
- Preparations for future graphics updates to be released leading up to patch 7.0.
- North American datacenter Dynamis added, worlds are: Halicarnassus, Maduin, Marilith, Seraph (6.28)
- New Allagan Tomestone currency: Allagan Tomestones of Causality
- Glamour Dresser size doubled from 400 to 800 slots.
Note: Not all content listed here will launch on the same day. This article is about the 6.2x season as a whole.