Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Quest giver
- Old Gridania (X:6.3, Y:11.0)
- Conjurers' Guild
- Required quest
- In Nature's Embrace
- EDB GT
Braya has need of a benevolent adventurer to tend a wounded beast.
— In-game description
This is the only quest in the game that requires a base Class instead of the Job it upgrades into.
- Speak to Braya at the Conjurer's Guild in Old Gridania (X:6, Y:11) to accept the quest.
- Cast Cure on the Injured Mare in North Shroud (X:16, Y:30) southwest of Fallgourd Float. (NOTE: You must be equipped appropriately to make you a Conjurer when doing this quest.)
- Return to Braya.
- Use Cure to heal the injured beast at Alder Springs.
- Report to Braya.
- Braya has need of a benevolent adventurer to tend a wounded beast.
- An unusual beast has appeared near Fallgourd Float in the North Shroud, and witnesses report that it is wounded. Braya bids you find the creature and tend its wounds.
- You have tended the mare's wounds. Return to the Conjurers' Guild and report your success to Braya.
- It appears the creature you healed is a unicorn. Braya is impressed that you were able to win the trust of so wary a beast, and suggests that there is a deeper connection between the two of you.