It's Possibly a Primal
Jump to navigation Jump to search
It's Possibly a Primal
- Quest giver
- Mor Dhona (X:21.9, Y:7.8)
- Quest line
- Seventh Astral Era
- Previous quest
- Laying the Foundation
- Next quest
- Hail to the King, Kupo
- EDB GT
Slafborn would show you around the Scions' soon-to-be home in Revenant's Toll.
— In-game description
- Optional rewards
- 1 Darklight Bracelet of Fending
- 1 Darklight Bracelet of Maiming
- 1 Darklight Bracelet of Striking
- 3 Allagan Bronze Piece
The Level 50 Weapon Coffer (IL 70) contains a crafted weapon from the Giantsgall Weapons set. As these weapons are not High Quality, the coffer is less useful than it otherwise should be.
- Speak with Tataru.
- Speak with Minfilia.
- Speak with Vorsaile Heuloix at the Adders' Nest.
- Slafborn would show you around the Scions' soon-to-be home in Revenant's Toll.
- Your conversation with Slafborn is interrupted by the panicked voice of Tataru over linkpearl. It would appear that a situation most dire has struck, and your presence is required back in Vesper Bay at once. Return to the Waking Sands and inquire with the ever-wary administrator how you might be of aid.
- According to Tataru, a messenger from the Adders' Nest visited the Waking Sands a short while ago, and whatever news he bore appears to have greatly unsettled Minfilia. Perhaps you should ask her what is amiss.
- Evidence suggests that a primal─or an entity resembling one─has been summoned in Gridania, and the Scions are duty-bound to investigate. High Serpent Commander Heuloix of the Order of the Twin Adder has requested you by name, and Minfilia bids you answer his summons. Make for the Adders' Nest with all haste.
- Your arrival the Adders' Nest is welcomed by High Serpent Commander Heuloix. With time of the essence, he dispenses with pleasantries and immediately proceeds to explain the extenuating circumstances which compelled him to summon you. And so you steel yourself for grim news of what may lie ahead...
Slafborn: Back to do the work of a dozen men, I see? Hah! But I jest... Slafborn: Even I can appreciate that an important woman such as yourself has little time for menial tasks. Slafborn: But since you're here, mayhap you'd be keen on having a look around the Scions' new home. See that impressive structure over there? That's the place. Slafborn: It was originally built to house a branch of the guild, you see. As such, it comes complete with a tavern where adventurers can rest from the road, fill their bellies with good food and drink, and their ears with tales of fortunes to be had about the realm. Slafborn: It may get a bit raucous at times, but I imagine it'll be as good a place as any to recruit capable men and women to your cause. Come with me, I'll show you around─
Tataru: Is that you, [Forename]!? I'm quite sorry to interrupt, but I have most urgent news! Tataru: We received grim tidings from Gridania, and it would appear our aid is required at once. I must ask you to report back to the Waking Sands with all due haste!
Slafborn: Is everything quite all right, friend? Slafborn: I can't say I'm privy to the details, but it would appear this is no time for a leisurely tour. But no worries─you can rest assured that I'll see to all necessary arrangements. Pray return any time after you've seen to your more pressing matters. Slafborn: Are you sure that you should be dawdling about here? That linkpearl call you received seemed terribly urgent...
Tataru: A messenger from the Twin Adder came to the Waking Sands while you were in Mor Dhona. I wasn't privy to his conversation with the Antecedent, but I did see the look on her face after he took his leave. Something is definitely amiss. Tataru: Could it be that the Ixal have summoned Garuda again!? Or mayhap imperial forces have been sighted within the Shroud! Tataru: Well, whatever it may be, I'm absolutely certain it's nothing you can't handle. Now go and ask the Antecedent if there's anything you can do! Tataru: Pray do not tarry, [Forename]! The Antecedent needs you!
Minfilia: I knew this day would come, yet I prayed it would not come so soon. Minfilia: We have reason to believe that another primal─or an entity resembling one─has been summoned in Gridania.
Urianger: Thine arrival is customarily timely, [Forename]. The aetheric waves leave little room for doubt; thy talents will be needed ere long. Urianger: If there be truth in my suspicions, 'tis a familiar foe we face, though one quite unlike the Lady of the Vortex...
Minfilia: We dare not draw conclusions without evidence, but as Urianger says, the readings bear a strong resemblance to ones observed more than five years ago. Minfilia: <sigh> Though I had hoped the Mogglesguard beyond such follies... Minfilia: Suffice it to say, this disturbance warrants a full investigation.
Urianger: Thy presence hath been requested by Commander Heuloix. He awaiteth thee at the Adders' Nest.
Minfilia: Pray hasten to Gridania, [Forename]. Yda and Papalymo will rendezvous with you there. May you walk in the light of the Crystal. Minfilia: We cannot ignore this aetheric disturbance, [Forename]. Journey to Gridania and speak with Commander Heuloix of the Twin Adder. Yda and Papalymo will rendezvous with you anon.
Vorsaile Heuloix: A pleasure to see you as always, [GC Rank]/[Surname]. Vorsaile Heuloix: Thank you for coming so swiftly. I could think of no one more qualified to─ Ah, but we're getting ahead of ourselves. Allow me to explain...