Feint and Strike
Feint and Strike
Baderon has a task for a trusted adventurer.
— In-game description
You have received your first unique "quest reward." Items like the Lominsan Ring can not be sold or desynthesized, and if discarded they can be re-bought for a pittance of gil at any Calamity Salvager.
- Deliver Baderon's note to Reyner.
- Travel to Swiftperch and speak with Ryssfloh.
- Report to Reyner at the Coral Tower.
- Baderon has a task for a trusted adventurer.
- The missive Baderon deciphered contains orders for the destruction of the Victory. While the message meant for Ahtzapfyn also mentioned that Swiftperch would be the site of a simple feint operation, the Wench's proprietor seems convinced that the Serpent Reavers intend to commit their full forces to the attack on the struggling settlement. Take Baderon's hastily translated note and deliver it to Commodore Reyner at the Coral Tower.
- As if to underscore Baderon's warning of impending attack, Reyner receives word that the South Tidegate is under assault by Sahagin forces. Make haste to the settlement of Swiftperch and speak with the Yellowjacket, Ryssfloh.
- With the help of the valiant Yellowjacket soldiers, you have defeated the marauding Serpent Reavers and protected the residents of Swiftperch. According to the Sharlayan native, Y'shtola, it seems that the Sahagin and their pirate allies were being manipulated by a masked mage she called an “Ascian.” Though much remains shrouded in mystery, not the least of which is a strange black crystal you discovered near the mage's remains, the truth behind the kidnappings has finally come to light. Return to the Coral Tower and report to Commodore Reyner.
- Admiral Merlwyb expresses her heartfelt gratitude for the numerous deeds you have performed in the service of Limsa Lominsa. As part of your reward, the Admiral insists that you attend an upcoming banquet and be honored before the gathered dignitaries. Expectations are high as you prepare to face the unknown challenges that lie ahead.