Alzadaal's Legacy (Quest)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Y'shtola is intrigued by the legend of Alzadaal III.
— In-game description
- Y'shtola is intrigued by the legend of Alzadaal III.
- Y'shtola and G'raha Tia ponder the tales of Alzadaal III, wondering what marvels may await them beneath the Bounty. The ever-practical Estinien, on the other hand, has no patience for conjecture and proposes an immediate departure. The time has come to gather your companions and ascertain the truth of Alzadaal's Legacy.
- ※To enlist your companion NPCs for this duty, speak with them near the entrance or access Duty Support via the main menu. Use the Duty Finder if you wish to complete the instance alongside fellow players.
- The path through the island ruins leads you deep beneath the Bounty's waves. After braving a gauntlet of devilish traps and murderous constructs, you are at last free to claim the glittering treasures of Alzadaal's Legacy...
- In the final chamber of the expansive treasure vault, you behold a massive, silk-draped contrivance not unlike a Hannish alchemical furnace. Even as Y'shtola steps forward to investigate, however, Varshahn arrives to beg you keep your distance. After some prompting, the wyrm's youthful simulacrum agrees to divulge to you the purpose for which the mechanism was designed. He dispels the wards and reveals what G'raha identifies as a functioning gateway to the void.
- ※In the event that you leave the instance, you may re-enter by speaking with Matsya in Akyaali.
- G'raha Tia contemplates aloud the difference between planar fissures and voidgates, observing that the phenomenon before you is more akin to the latter owing to the elaborate control mechanism. As he stares into the inky swirls of the portal, the former Exarch waxes nostalgic about old friends and foes...