(Redirected from Patch 5.21)Jump to navigation Jump to search
"Echoes of a Fallen Star"
Patch 5.2: Echoes of a Fallen Star is the second major content update introduced for Shadowbringers.
Notable Features, Additions, and Changes
- Main Story: Echoes of a Fallen Star (10 quests)
- Raid Series: Eden's Verse, Eden's Verse (Savage) the second part of the Eden story and raid series
- Dungeon: Anamnesis Anyder
- Chronicles of a New Era: The Sorrow of Werlyt
- Trial: Memoria Misera (Extreme)
- Save the Queen: Blades of Gunnhildr: First chapter (5.25)
- Beast Tribe Quests and Reputation: Qitari
- Ishgardian Restoration: Residential Quarter (5.21)
- The Diadem redesigned and reopened as a gatherer-exclusive zone.
- Ocean Fishing
- Gold Saucer: New Leap of Faith course
System Changes and Additions
- Crafting and Gathering updates
- Desynthesis: Skill level no longer determines success chance nor is any level required to attempt it. There is also no longer a global cap on skill levels, making it possible to max out the skill level on all classes at once.
- New Game+: Chronicles of a New Era and Side Story quests added
- New Allagan Tomestone currency: Allagan Tomestones of Allegory
- Materia can be extracted from fully spiritbound gear without destroying the gear. Doing so will reduce the spiritbond to 1%.
- Gender-lock removed from the Ceremony of Eternal Bonding Glamour Set.
Note: Not all content listed here will launch on the same day. This article is about the 5.2x season as a whole.